Pegasystems (NASDAQ: PEGA), the recognized industry leader in business process management (BPM), customer relationship management (CRM), and case management software solutions is seeking a technically skilled, business savvy Product Manager to join our expanding team. This position is located at our corporate headquarters in Cambridge, MA. At this time, we are only considering candidates local to the greater Boston area.
As a Product Manager at Pegasystems, you will be responsible for the direction, design and delivery of Pega’s industry-leading enterprise software platform. You will differentiate our products from those delivered by traditional enterprise stack vendors and smaller, more innovative start-ups. You will be involved throughout each stage of the product life cycle (conception, definition, development, release, and post-release activities) working as part of a larger cross-functional team that spans engineering, marketing, sales and service. You will work in a cross functional environment with overlapping responsibilities across multiple internal departments including Product Management, Engineering, Sales and Marketing.
What You'll Do!
What We're Looking For!
- Rapidly evolve current product capabilities to maintain and extend industry leadership.
- Translate market needs and corporate goals into clearly defined project requirements and functional specifications in the form of user stories or use cases.
- Identify trends in the industry as it relates to BPM, model-driven development, and enterprise application development in general.
- Evaluate Competitive market offerings and deliver on differentiation and analysis studies, positioning and communications.
- Present product strategy, future direction and currently available features and functions to customers, partners, industry analysts and other areas of the organization. Including speaking engagements, webinars and customer visits.
- Team with Sales, Service, Support, Marketing, Product Development and Product Management to define, develop, market, sell and deliver our industry-leading products.
- Partner with multiple Product Development teams to communicate product goals, requirements and determine viable development strategies, deliverables, and release dates.
- Provide Product specific support to Sales, Marketing, Professional Services and Training teams.
- 5-10 years Product Management or Development experience in the Enterprise Integration space.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related field required.
- Experience with model-driven workflow and process automation systems is preferred.
- Familiar with and understands the various technical landscapes of multi-channel business architectures; including CRM, web, mobile, legacy and 3rd party software systems, and the key linkages between them.
- Flexibility/adaptability (ability to change direction based upon team and stakeholder consensus).
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.