The Recruiting Sourcer, as part of a team, will be responsible for building an ongoing candidate pipeline through research and internet searches. There is a high focus on creative sourcing, identifying active and passive candidates, generating marketplace knowledge, and pipeline development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
45% Source candidates:
40% Communicate with Candidates:
- Independently develop and maintain candidate flow supporting a variety of job families. Source candidates by utilizing a variety of search methods (i.e. internal database, job boards, networking, internet searches, organizations, etc.)
5% Contribute to continuous improvement:
- Screen and assess candidates’ fit to role
- Educate and excite candidates about Pega as an organization and the role
- Present screened qualified candidates to assigned recruiter for recruiter screen or to directly to hiring manager for review as agreed with assigned recruiter
- Provide full lifecycle support on an interim basis in the absence of the assigned recruiter due to vacation or leave
- Follow defined recruiting practices
- Utilize and maintain Recruitment Management System with high level of accuracy
5% Mentor and Coach:
- Contribute process improvement suggestions and RMS user stories to help drive maturation of RMS.
- Utilize available means, including free webinars and training sessions provided via job board vendors, to stay abreast of best practices and share improvement recommendations with colleagues
- Act as a mentor and / or ongoing to coach to new or more junior members of the team
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned
Core Pega Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in a high-volume Recruiting or Recruiting Sourcer role
- Ability to learn and allocate time efficiently; handle multiple deliverables while concurrently managing competing priorities
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and research skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products including Word and Excel
- Ability to work with enthusiasm in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Possesses the appropriate level of technical/functional expertise and knowledge
- Customer Success
- Drive for Results
- Integrity and Trust
- Thought Leadership
- Minimal, infrequent travel
Pegasystems (NASDAQ: PEGA) revolutionizes how leading organizations optimize customer experience and automate operations. Our patented Build for Change® technology empowers business people to create and evolve their critical business systems. Pegasystems is the recognized leader in business process management and is also ranked as a leader in customer relationship management software by leading industry analysts. For more information, please visit us at www.pega.com.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Women, minorities, veterans, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
For information about benefits offerings, please visit http://www.pega.com/about-us/careers/benefits.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.